Use your iPhone, iPad and/or iPod touch or Android™ smart device seamlessly, wherever your job takes you.
- IsatHub offers global talk, text and internet using Inmarsat’s Global 3G Satellite Network
- Data speeds of up to 380 Kbps down and 240 Kbps up
- Wideye iSavi IsatHub is lightweight, highly portable and is quick and easy to set up with no technical expertise or training needed
- Wi-Fi Connections for multiple device with built-in Firewall. Compact and portable, easy to deploy and user friendly apps
- The terminal has a 30 metre Wi-Fi range and multiple devices can share the same connection
How it works
Control and voice apps
The IsatHub service is accessed from your smart device through the control app.
This provides set-up assistance and gives you full control over access to the service as well as visibility of data usage from each device sharing the IsatHub connection.
The voice app enables you to use your smart device to send and receive voice calls via IsatHub’s dedicated high-quality voice line, as well as text messages, even if your device is for WiFi use only.
IsatHub at a glance
- IsatHub operates over the Inmarsat-4 (I-4) satellite and ground network, which operates globally, except for extreme polar regions, at an average availability of 99.9 per cent.
- The service is accessed via a control and voice app downloaded onto a smart phone or tablet.
- These apps connect to the I-4 network via a satellite terminal that has been type approved to work over Inmarsat’s network.
- The Wideye iSavi terminal from manufacturing partner AddValue, is the first terminal to access the IsatHub service.
- Wideye iSavi is lightweight, highly portable and is quick and easy to set up with no technical expertise or training needed, enabling you to establish an online connection with IsatHub within minutes.
- The terminal has a 30 metre WiFi range and multiple devices can share the same connection.
- Power consumption is low and the battery can be recharged by mains or by solar power.