1. Unless otherwise stated, payment for the Products and/or Services will be upfront. A 50% deposit will be required upon order confirmation and the balance 50% will be transferred before shipment.
2. Xecretia may issue a separate invoice for each Contract or for each shipment (if more than one) under a Contract. The Buyer shall pay the amount stated in Xecretia’s invoice in Euros.
3. Payment must be made to Xecretia at the address or account stated on the invoice.
4. In the event of a deterioration in the financial capacity of the Buyer, Xecretia reserves the right
to revise payment terms at any time and to request guarantees. Xecretia may, at its discretion, refuse or limit deferred payment terms to the Buyer.
5. Xecretia may agree to accept payment for the Products and/or Services by credit card.
6. All payments payable to Xecretia under the Contract shall become due immediately upon termination of the Contract for whatever reason.
7. If any sum due from the Buyer ,Xecretia shall be entitled to:
(a) cancel or suspend performance of the Contract and/or
(b) charge the Buyer interest calculated on a daily basis on all overdue amounts (both before
and after judgment) until actual payment at the rate of eight per cent (8%) per annum above the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) prevailing from time to time (or such other rate which is legally permissible) until payment is made in full.
1. Xecretia guarantees that the Products furnished hereunder shall, at the time of delivery, be free from defects in material and workmanship. Products will be repaired or replaced, at the Xecretia’s option without charge, and re-warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
2. Xecretia shall not be liable under the warranty in any of the following circumstances:
(i) Products or parts thereof which have been modified, altered, installed, used or serviced other than in conformity with Xecretia’s applicable specifications, manuals, bulletins or instructions, or which shall have been subjected to improper installation, misuse or neglect;
(ii) Products that have not been maintained and operated in accordance with Xecretia’s instructions.